Boudoir photography has been described as “a photography style featuring intimate, romantic, and sometimes erotic images of its subjects in a photographic studio, bedroom, or private dressing room environment primarily intended for the private enjoyment of the subject ands or her romantic partner. Boudoir is different from glamour and art nude photography in that it is usually more suggestive rather than explicit in its approach to nudity and sexuality.”
Boudoir Photography has always been my number one inclination in modeling, because it corresponds perfectly with my style of writing.
For Bookings Follow The Steps Below:
1) For serious inquiries reach out to me via email at email@example.com, to discuss shoot details and set up date/location.
2) Location must be provided by photographer or content creator.
3) Model’s photo release must be reviewed prior to shoot
4) After confirming the above details with date, location, and releases signed, photographer or content creator must return to site to book model for shoot
5) Minimum hour per bookings: 2hr (Click on Quantity to select how many hours to book)